1. Who are Billen Ted in three words only? Best band ever
2. What 5 tracks would we find on your Spotify or iTunes playlist? Prince – When Doves Cry Tears For Fears – Everybody Wants To Rule The World Eric Prydz – Pjanoo Meshuggah – Rational Gaze The Dillinger Escape Plan – Sugar Coated Sour
3. We love your track Satisfied, tell us a bit about that track? Was just something that started out as a bag of ideas during the first lockdown in the UK. I was watching Get Rich Or Die Tryin. And 50 Cent’s younger character is listening to I feel for you in the car and so just fell like a really cool sample to flip into something for the modern era!
4. Who are your musical inspirations? The Vengaboys
5. We love your sound, the vibe is very ’MK’ meets ’Disclosure’ would you agree with this? Thank you! I dunno man it’s just a vibe. Can call it that if you want! I’d go with more like “One idiot meets another idiot and attempts to blag some music”.
6. What embarrassing songs might we find on your Spotify? Haha I dunno, we are pretty open about our guilty pleasures. We accidentally put on some of that Big Room hard house stuff the other day and that was pretty fucking terrible.
7. Where would you most like to perform (when Lockdown ends and COVID-19 is over)? LITERALLY. FUCKING. ANYWHERE live music is the thing we miss the most out of all this.
8. Who would you most like to open for? Disclosure or Cradle Of Filth.
9. If you weren’t DJ’ing, what would you be doing? Hahaha you think we can DJ? Just kidding, we’d probably still be playing in metal bands trying to make that work.
10. You’ve already written for the likes of Melanie C, 220 Kid, Fleur East, and MNEK! Which song do you wish you had written?
Lady Gaga – Just Dance. It’s utter perfection from start to finish. I remember being in Liquid Luton when I first heard it when it first came out and it made me throw my VKs on the floor I was blown away Man.
11. If you could dabble in another genre of music, what would it be? We’ve been dabbling in genres our entire lives haha
12. What genre of music can’t you stand to listen to? Country.
13. What hidden talents do you have? Tom can get a million point score on Tony hawks using only his bare feet and I can convincingly do most accents from around the world.
14. Describe your style to us? 80’s infused metal, pop-house.
15. Finally, what’s next for 2021? Lockdown no doubt, haha, but besides that releasing more music writing more music for our chums playing some shows (fingers crossed), a shit load of gin and generally trying to have a jolly time.