Here’s our round-up of this week’s freshest music releases.
1. Future – High Off Life: The Atlanta rapper releases a 21-track studio album, featuring appearances from Drake, Travis Scott, DaBaby, Young Thug, and more.
Discussing his new album in an interview with XXL, Future expressed:
“This album right here defines me at a creative level. Going to the next level where you just going to the next level and always going outside the box, but still remaining true to my core fans and my core audience (…)”
2. Katy Perry – Daises: Ahead of her anticipated fifth album, Katy Perry releases a new, resilient anthem.
3. Jack Harlow – Yikes: Harlow is a promising up and coming rapper from Louisville, Kentucky. His new song “Yikes” features on the soundtrack of Scoob! — the new animated film. Scoob! is available for on-demand streaming, from today.
4. ALMA – Have You Seen Her?: After a string of successful singles, Finnish singer and songwriter, ALMA, releases her debut album. Underneath her vocals, the album features synth-heavy and slow-mo beats.
5. Tory Lanez – Temperature Rising: When he’s not breaking the internet with his controversial Instagram live streams, Tory Lanez also releases new music.
6. Julia Michaels – Give It To You: Michaels returns with her distinctive vocals, layered on a song written by Keegan Bost, winner of NBC’s songwriting competition show, Songland.
7. Yuna – Stay Where You Are
8. Jonas Brothers ft. Karol G – X
Connect with Distract! Watch us on Youtube, like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter and Instagram.